LED T8 Light Tube 4FT, Super Bright White 6000K, Dual-End Powered Ballast Bypass, 2400 Lumen 24W (60W Equivalent) Frosted Cove
Kanstar T8 LED Tube Light, high performance, long life and energy savings.
They can be replaced in any tradictional fixtures easily.Due to high quality material and fashionable design, they are not easily damaged and won't release potential harmful gas while fluorescent bulbs are working.This LED fluorescent tube is widely used in offices, plazas, hospitals, hotels, subways, terminal buildings, schools, etc.
* VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY : Power factor larger than 0.95 and 2400 Lumens 24W LED tubes with frosted cover, very high output and less optical energy loss.
* ULTRA-HIGH QUALITY : Material and components we used in the products are also very high quality.
* NANO PLASTIC MATERIAL : Tube material has below performance;-
> Unbreakable / Shatterproof
> Better light transmittance and softer
> Reduce blue light emmission, eye protection
> Light weight
* Aluminium Heat-Sink, better heat emmission, longer life
* STABLE : Wide Range of Input Voltage : 90 - 265V
* Oustanding life rating of 45,000+ hours
* No UV or IR radiation
* No Mercury
* SAFE AND RELIABLE: RoHs and CE compliance.Each product undergoes rigorous testing before shipment.
- Tube Type: T8
- Base Type: G13
- Tube Length: 4ft/1.2m
- Luminous Flux: 2400 Lumens
- Color temperature: Super Bright White 6000K
- Input voltage: AC 90-265V
- Wattage: 24W
- Beam Angle: 330°
- Material type: Nano Plastic
- Dimmable: Non-dimmable
- Operate temperature: (-25℃ to 50℃ )
- Certification: RoHS-compliant, CE and FCC
1.Make sure the tube fixture is in power failure.
2.Remove the original T8 fluorescent tube.
3.Remove ballast and starter.
4.Install LightingWill T8 LED Tube Light.
5.Connect the power supply and turn on the light.